Digital Marketing Manager
Beehivr is a young and dynamic tech company located in Greater Montreal. We’re developing a platform that allows any business to create and deploy interactive content on iPad to enhance their communication capacities with clients and employees.
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a creative and results-oriented Digital Marketing Manager who thrives in a dynamic environment to take responsibility for the planning and execution of Beehivr’s digital marketing initiatives.
Your mission will be to develop, manage and execute digital marketing programs that drive awareness, engagement, opportunities and revenue, across our clients and partners.
You should have relevant experience planning and executing B2B marketing programs, using a variety of tactics and techniques. In addition to digital marketing (e.g., web, social media), content marketing, event management and other marketing capabilities are essential to success in the role. The candidate must be familiar with digital solutions and have a passion for business, technology and creativity.
- Drive alignment between Marketing, Sales, Partnerships and Talent by outlining a set of common goals, strategies, tactics and success criteria for integrated digital marketing programs.
- Execute strategies for lead acquisition to meet and exceed funnel and pipeline targets
- Develop and implement progressive keyword strategies to increase search rankings and organic search traffic
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Scope and prioritize our content pipeline and manage a diverse team of content contributors (experts, sales, project delivery), for the ongoing creation of relevant case studies, thought leadership content, and solution materials.
- Develop innovative digital content and campaign concepts that support our client, partner and talent goals and develop strategies to realize and execute these concepts.
- Copywrite for landing pages, email templates, blog/website/microsites, sales collateral, presentations, press release, video production and other digital-based assets.
- Scope and manage internal designers and outside vendors where appropriate.
- Occasionally attend and plan for industry events or trade shows and interact with clients and customers to further understand the problems and challenges we can solve for them
Essential skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or equivalent working experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and / or social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Competitive salary
- Full time position 40h / week
- Open-Space office
- Possibility of Working Remotely
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Fill out the form below and send us your resume: